For those who want to financially support EFC’s mission, we offer you the option of online giving.
If you are a new attendee
or an attendee that does not have a log-in/password, and would like to be able to give online, go to the login page and click on the “Sign Up” link below the password box. Once you receive your login/password, sign in and click on “Give” in the upper right hand part of the page.
Benefits of Giving Online
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping EFC – It is more cost effective for the church to process online contributions. In addition, it also simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep.
Thank you so much for your financial gift and God bless you!